If you’re still on your diaper days with your little tots or still have toddlers, baby wipes are essential, whether at the nursery or in your diaper bag. While some might think that they’re all the same – wet and holds well for your next diaper change, the best baby wipes can do so much better.
Although all of them hold the same attribute of being wet, not all of them have the same quality. Some may be too wet, too fragile, too dry, and can be irritating for your babies. Cloth diapers can already be irritating for them.
You don’t want to add more uneasiness, so search for the best wipes for your babies and not just the inferior types. A good quality wipe can help you save money as you need a piece to do the whole clean-up.
Which brand of baby wipes is best?
The best baby wipes are reliable and not too thin to curl over while using them. Imagine how messy it can get when it’s clean-up time.
You can see the difference yourself if you’re using quality baby wipes. They won’t disappoint. Read on as we’ve rounded up the brands of the best baby wipes.
- Price: $13.98
- Why it’s great for babies: Made with all-natural plant-based ingredients, 1% skin essential, and 99% purified water, this baby wipe is gentle for your baby’s delicate skin.
- Not only can it clean, but it can also keep your baby’s skin supple and smooth with the presence of aloe vera and vitamin E. It’s also guaranteed to be dermatologically tested, hypoallergenic with no harsh ingredients – fragrance, alcohol, and paragon-free.
- Pros & Cons: If you’re looking for something to buy in bulk, this is a great choice as it comes in a pack of 3 with 624 pcs of wipes. Not to mention that it has thousands of good reviews online. Plus, this is also unscented, so no worries if your baby has sensitive skin.
The only con is that the wipes can be slightly attached, given that they are wet enough for your best baby cleaning experience.
- Price: $42.99
- Why we love it: It only has two ingredients – 99.9% purified water and a drop of fruit extract. So they’re sticking to their claim as the world’s purest baby wipes.
- These water wipes are so mild and gentle that it’s even safe and recommended for newborns. Other baby wipes use normal chemical-based ingredients. Water wipes use a cutting-edge, patent new technology to produce extra mildness and pureness.
- Pros & Cons: Aside from its hypoallergenic, your baby’s skin is also safe from getting any diaper rash as it’s made from cotton wool. It also won’t leave your baby’s skin fresh, clean, and non-greasy. Certified gentle, it’s also suitable for allergy and eczema-prone skin. The only con is that some of the wipes might be sticking to each other due to their water retention properties.
- Price: $19.99
- Why it’s good for babies: These wipes are thick enough to prevent curling for an easy cleaning time.
- Aside from its clinically proven for sensitive skin, they’re also chemical-free. Pampers wipes don’t have alcohol, paragons, fragrance, and latex.
- Pros & Cons: These wipes are proven hypoallergenic and mild, so it’s gentle for your baby’s skin. Plus, their unique Soft-grip texture is perfect for your baby’s sensitive skin. You can also assure no breakage as they’re 20% thicker than regular wipes. The only con is that the new packaging is a tad bit harder to manage than the old packaging.
- Price: $33.99
- What’s great about this: Not only because the maker was founded by also a mom herself, Jessica Alba, but these are some of the rare wipes you can find in the market as they are plant-based.
- Also, it’s not only intended for wiping your baby’s bottom and the usual messy fingers after eating and their toys. Your baby’s in for some organic cleaning is formulated with gentle and pure ingredients like chamomile, cucumber, pomegranate, and masterwork leaf.
- Pros and Cons: Another plus is that the material used is made from hygiene-grade cloth derived from harvested plant-based materials. They’re durable, super-absorbent, and thick. Also, it’s eco-friendly as the packaging used is recyclable. The only con is that the old formula is better than the new one.
- Price: $9.43
- Why we love it: This will tick all your mildness checklist as these wipes are formulated with 99% purified water.
- They’re also hypoallergenic, fragrance, and alcohol-free to ensure the safety of your baby’s delicate skin.
- Pros & Cons: The absence of harmful ingredients like ethanol and isopropanol makes these wipes perfect for your baby cleaning. Wipes are also made of soft cotton material to prevent skin irritations. The only con is that they’re not advisable for babies with existing allergies.
- Price: $14.94
- Why it’s great for babies: A reliable wipes you can’t go wrong with as they’re crafted with premium cotton ensuring your baby’s gentle cleaning.
- Plus, it has the simplest formula of just 99% water and 1% dermatologically-tested mild cleansers. It helps maintain your baby’s skin pH balance.
- Pros & Cons: Aside from being safe on newborn use, this is also formulated without any parabens, alcohol, dyes, or fragrance. You can also check for yourself with the trademark seal of Cotton incorporated that these wipes are made of 15% cotton. The only con is that the opening latch can sometimes be a bit loose.
- Price: $29.97
- What’s great about this: Their brand name speaks for it. They’ve been here for 25 years already, making them tried and tested by many.
- Their formula is made of 0% harsh formulas – no alcohol, parabens, and Phenoxyethanol. Although each wipe is thick, they are soft enough to protect your baby’s delicate skin.
- Pros & Cons: Unscented and hypoallergenic, these wipes can keep your baby’s skin moisture enriched with Aloe vera. They’re safe to use, even on your baby’s face. Plus, the package design was a flip-top type to lock in moisture and keep wipes fresh. The only con is that sometimes the wipes might stick together a bit too much.
- Price: $19.99
Why we love it: A multi-purpose wipes not only for your babies but for toddlers and kids too. They’re alcohol, parabens, and latex-free, so they’re safe for body use. Also, the refreshing floral scent will leave any mess smelling good after.
- Pros & Cons: These wipes are hypoallergenic and durable enough for big messes, and soft enough for face use. The only con is that for some, the scented smell can be a tad strong.
What are the safest baby wipes to use
It’s understandable that you only want the best for your babies and not just run-off-the-mills type of products. Whether you are traveling or just changing baby diapers in their nursery, the best baby wipes should be on top of the list you should carefully pick.
Remember, you don’t just wipe their bums once a day, but several times. If your baby has sensitive skin or you’re just in search of the best, scroll down to learn about the safest baby wipes available.
Babyganics brand is known for a slew of organic products. These hypoallergenic wipes are formulated with plant-derived ingredients. A fragrance-free wipe can be used from top to toe without any worries about harsh chemicals: you can never go wrong with the price as it’s pretty affordable.
Just for a change, you can try these reusable cloth wipes other than the normal wipes you’ve been using for years. Not only can it save you money in the long run, but it’s also great to try the environment-friendly option. It’s easy to re-use as it’s machine washable, and the material is quick-dry and requires a bit of warm water.
If you’re in for something sustainable, these wipes are your best bet. Dyper wipes are made with viscose fibers from responsibly sourced renewable Bamboo. These are better options for the environment and your baby, too as it’s formulated without perfumes and alcohol.
Take note that when wipes are good enough to be used on babies with Eczema, rest assured these are the most gentle wipes you can find in the market. Though there are many best baby wipes with natural ingredients, observe your baby’s skin reaction after every use. Only then can you figure out what works best for them and what you shouldn’t repeat purchase.
As an Amazon Associate INQUIRER.net will earn from qualifying purchases.
For feedback, complaints, or inquiries, contact us.